Caregiving isn’t easy, whether it’s a few weeks or a few years. It would be nice to talk to experts for free to get education, resources, and answers to questions, like …
• What will Medicare Cover?
• What are advanced directives, power of attorney, power of medical attorney?
• How can an Elder Care Attorney help?
• Will the current home situation work, how can the home be made safer?
• What are the differences of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing Care, Home Care, Medical Home Care, Hospice Care and how to determine the needs of your loved ones?
• What is respite care?
• How can we prepare for end of life – honoring our loved ones wishes?
This special event will help you receive answers to these and many more questions, along with resources, vendors, and time where individual questions can be answered.
This is FREE to attend and provides education, resources for caregivers, and includes navigating levels of care, navigating finances, elder law information, Medicare Info and much more. Attendees will also receive a legacy binder for attending.
THE EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND, HOWEVER, LIMITED SEATING IS AVAILABLE, SO PLEASE REGISTER BY CLICKING ON EVENT WEBSITE BELOW, OR CALL / EMAIL MARLIES AT 574-533-0626, EXT. 110.
This is the link to the Facebook event page: https://fb.me/e/3tm3S3Drc
Exhibitors: (alphabetical order)
• Aging Connections
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia Services of Northern Indiana
• Beers, Mallers, LLP
• CapTel Outreach
• Cottage Garden
• Elkhart Council on Aging
• Everence Financial
• Firefly Home Care, LLC
• Goshen Home Care & Hospice
• Goshen Home Medical
• Green Oaks of Goshen
• Greencroft Goshen
• Heart to Heart Hospice
• Karing Hearts
• Law Office of Paul Eash
• Real Services
• Rose & Rose Associates
• State Health Insurance Program (SHIP)
• And more!