- This event has passed.
Niles Family Fun Fair and Bluegrass / Americana / Folk Music Festival
June 1, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - June 4, 2017 @ 11:00 pm
The 15th. Annual Niles Family Fun Fair and Bluegrass / Americana / Folk Music Festival, aka – Niles Bluegrass Festival… is almost here.
This Event / Festival is our annual fundraiser, June 1 – June 4 in Downtown Niles at the Riverfront Park and hosted by the Niles Riverfront Optimist Club, Chapter #17493 of Optimist International.
The Niles Family Fun Fair is just what it sounds like… anyone who wants to be a part of something, we call them “Family”, and to join in our Festivities.
* Family-type Carnival rides and games.
* Quality Arts & Crafts (NO flea-market type sales).
* A variety of Food Vendors all with their own different tastes.
* Family Fun Area – “Kids Zone” craft tent and entertainment stage.
* Petting Zoo, pony and camel rides.
* Pancake Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday morning.
*** and much more!
Our Music Event brings together a range of Traditional/old school type “FEEL GOOD” Bluegrass, Gospel and a modern twist to “DOWN HOME” Americana Music. These groups that perform on our Stage are Professional touring musicians, both Internationally and Nationally.PLEASE bring a blanket or a comfy chair to sit on the hillside, facing the Stage. Oh, did we forget to tell you… our Bluegrass / Americana Music Festival is FREE!
For ALL up-to-the-minute news, check back daily to:www.michianafestivals.com